Wednesday, December 10, 2008

36 weeks... and counting

We had our 36 week check up this week. They measured the little man and they are estimating he is at about 6lbs 12oz already. Gaining about 1/4lb each week, the nurse thinks he will be about 7 1/2 pounds. But he is healthy and his lungs are strong and he even has a little bit of hair on his little head. HAHA! His mamas boy already. Eric was bald and was a little toe head as a boy, and I was born with a full head of thick dark curls. My mom said they put a little bow in my hair before the nurses brought me into her recovery room. She tried to send me back thinking I couldn't be hers, since all her other babies were bald. Nice try mom, but arent you glad you didnt send me back? :) Doc says I am really close to ready for this baby to come out so we went ahead and scheduled an appointment to be enduced on December 26th. So if Brayden doesnt decide to show up by then, plan on coming to visit us and meet our new pride n joy that weekend! We are on the edge of our seats waiting for the 26th now. I have been having A LOT of contractions and the pressure is insane. I hate feeling like I always have to pee. haha Now we are just trying to stay busy to keep me from getting too anxious. Our next appt is Monday so I will let ya'll know how it goes! Only 16 more days....

No comments: